Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Shelly is here!


This was such a bittersweet day for me.. Moving my sweet Erik out of his room so we could get it ready for Shelly. I am so happy that Erik is going to marry Miriah and start his new life, but he isn't gonna be in the room under mine anymore. I will miss having you here.. although I think you'll still come around for food. :-)
Aren't they a cute couple?
Steve worked so hard to make the room nice for Shelly. Miriah picked out paint colors for the wall, and Steve painted. He also put down a new floor.
See how pretty it turned out? The next few pictures are of them doing whatever. Kate discovered the sky house, so she and shelly cleaned it, emptied it of grain, and now it is being used again.




Shelly and Kate went to Miriah's bridal shower with me, and we promptly put them to work decorating.
And for a few more pictures from our cookout............

No comments: