Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Give me 5

Good morning all.
I'm sitting here in my Teri Bruce rocker drinking coffee, looking at my cat, and checking my emails. I got one from a Christian ladies list I have been on forever, and it really made me think.
It was called, "Give me 5" The point is to list 5 ways God has blessed me, 5 songs that touch me, 5 great things about where I live, 5 interesting careers, and 5 of my favorite foods. So here I go!

God has blessed me with:
His love for me that never ends, and the way He is always there for me no matter what.
My salvation, and knowing where I will spend eternity...knowing my family that has died are in Heaven.
A husband that truly loves me and will do anything for me.
Great children and daughters-in-law
The best Pastor and church family ever

5 songs:
Trust and Obey
Better is one day
There is a redeemer (by Keith Green)
Shout to the Lord
I will remember you...I can't think of the title, it's a new song Hannah sang at church

5 things about where I live
I live in Alaska, so it is beautiful;mountains, glaciers, eagles
Getting to see bears, Shelly and Steve saw one this morning
I love being near the ocean
So many harbors! I get to see boats whenever I want
Being able to take me camera any day of the year and take an amazing picture, even on the yucky rainy days you can find something beautiful. Thunder mountain looks so wonderful when the clouds are misting around it.
Juneau just fits me. I love it here, even with all the rain

5 interesting careers:
Forest ranger
Test knitter :-)))))
Zoo worker
Samantha Browns job---she gets to travel and talk about interesting places
Photographer

5 favorite foods:
Cripple creek chicken
chicken enchiladas
shrimp pasta
homemade bread
Chicken ala king, biscuits and peanut butter fudge--my Mom made me this whenever I was sick or needed comfort food.

Now, what are your 5's?

No comments: