Tuesday, July 1, 2008

End of June cookout

Sunday was a wonderful day. Church was awesome, and the sun was out. We decided spur of the moment to grill burgers and hot dogs. All of the boy's friends were gonna go to the Broiler for burgers except for Erik and Miriah who are saving their money, so I told Erik I'd buy the meat if he would do the grilling. Deal! David started inviting people, and so did Erik. We had a nice turnout, as you can tell by the pictures. I love having people over... this cookout made me really miss the Bruces, since Trevor was here; I so loved it when they would come over after church. You too Sue and Thor! Anyway, the picture above is Izzy, wearing one of Erik's motorcycle helmets.


Kate took Micah and Izzy all around, and Micah loved the snacks. Oh, and the skyhouse was a huge hit!
Trevor, I'm so glad you are here in Juneau! I sure wish I had a daughter........... :-)
Erik and Miriah left twice to go look at apartments. The choices right now are slim, expensive, and mostly yucky. God has a place for them, they just haven't seen it yet.

Trevor, Erik, and Gabe. Such nice guys!

I wish I had taken more pictures of the dogs, we had all three of them outside with us. They were fun. I am so glad Shelly is here. I'm gonna write another post as soon as I am done with this one about their first week here.

No comments: