Friday, July 18, 2008

family

Well, my family is here. I am so happy to have them all around me again. My Dad finally made it in on Wednesday morning. He had been up since the previous morning, with only a couple of restless hours of sleep in the Anchorage airport. He made it, his suitcase didn't until right before Tim and Katie's midnight flight. Here he is, dozing with Murphy.
Kate, Shelly and I kept cleaning, right until the end. Steve got so many projects finished!
David's birthday gift came; late, but he loved it. A keyboard to use with his Mac.


Finally, after almost 2 1/2 years, my Tim is home. I was so excited! They just stood inside that walkway just saying hi as a joke to me. It's so much fun to see them together, they are just right for each other. Katie is still just as wonderful as usual.
Tim and I went into my scrapbooking/bird room to see if Blitzen remembered him....Yep.
It's a dog party! Max came around a few minutes later, but didn't make it up into anyones lap.

The last of the family to arrive, Grandma and Grandpa. Tim is such a Peterson! As I was getting out old pictures of Erik for a slideshow at the reception, I got some of Dale holding him as a newborn.. With the added beard, Tim looks amazingly like his Dad.

No comments: